Version 0.6.0 is now available!
We would like to announce a new era of Sipho updates - 0.6.x. This update contains changes to structure zooids which play a major role in balance of the game. After updating you will be greeted with rebalanced structures:
- Advena structure now costs 3 (instead of 2) nutrition and increases attached zooid damage by 1 and healing efficiency by 1 - zooids with higher healing efficiency will get more health points from healing effects.
- Saenus Beefuorus structure will now automatically cover neighboring zooids with protective shell.
- Buginis structure now adds 1 point of energy regeneration to neighboring zooids.
- Each Cra'than structure now heals 2 health points (instead of 1) and skill cost is lower, but increases with each zooid.
- Vagorian structure gives 10% movement speed bonus to attached zooids.
We hope these changes will make structures a lot more useful and fun to play. Let us know what you think!
You can find changelist below:
- Move several test structure prefabs to disabled folder
- Make Flail weapon damage based more on impact velocity rather than time
- Increase Muck effectiveness against projectiles
- Fix Muck animation becoming off-sync when continuously using launch skill
- Increase Nervefiber healing amount from 1 to 2
- Chitin Shell buff sprites should not be affected by Greaser effects
- Despawn environment objects when they sink
- New buffers use new sprites
- Buffer zooid sprite metas
- Tweak Chitin Shell visuals and don't despawn them on level change
- Buffer zooid sprites
- Where does the sniper piercing keep disappearing?
- Try to make flail more fun by reducing its drag and boosting its launch force 20 times. Now you can sort of chase people around with it
- Set Greaser sac layer to Outline to make it ignored by Renderer cloner effect
- Hide the weird "zarnokas" sprite in the soul eater projectile
- Buff soul eater force per range from 150 to 220
- I suck at making particle effects, but I'm trying to improve the Grinder particle effect
- Projectile size scales from bonus damage
- An attempt to make a Grinder effect of some sort
- Serialize phaser
- Rename spike skill to "Impale" so it's not confused with pierce stat
- Slightly robustify shell code from weird states
- Shells don't expire and sea structures regrow shells every 7 seconds instead of 6
- Fix a bug (feature?) where dead zooids grew shells.
- Increased shell lifetime from 16 to 18 seconds and decreased spawn frequency from 4 to 6 seconds to make fighting sea boys less annoying
- Alien structure costs 3 instead of 2, but retains the 12 health so it's more robust for the price
- Add a regeneration efficiency stat description
- Update descriptions for a few structure zooids
- Vagorian structure buffs nearby movers with 10% extra movement force
- Reserialize the rest of the zooids
- Reserialize the two zooids that feel like it
- Heal skill uses less energy up-front but uses 5 more energy per-zooid
- Fix nothing healing anymore since the regenerationEfficiency got reset to 0 everywhere
- Skills can have an extra energy cost per-zooid
- Advena structures add a health regen efficiency bonus - heal more with less!
- Advena structure buff naming came back to its senses
- Shell lifetime extended from 15 to 16 seconds
- Saenus Beefuorus structure passively grows a shell over a single zooid every 4 seconds
- Fix exceptions when loading a save with a player skill that no longer exists
- Advena structure buffs nearby zooid damage by 1
- Update Buginis structure description
- Make Buginis structure give +1 energy regeneration to neighboring zooids. Decrease their max energy bonus from 10 to 5
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.